Susan K. Shiller
Arlene S. Bierman
This chapter provides an overview of Volume 1, outlining the impetus for development of an Ontario evidence-based women’s health report, the health issues being addressed, and the collaborative research model developed to produce Report findings. It also provides a brief introduction to the development and use of indicators in improving health.
- What is the POWER Study?
- Why do we need a womens’ health report in Ontario?
- What’s in this volume of the Women’s Health Report?
- Who worked to develop the Report?
- What is an indicator?
- How did we choose our indicators?
- What data did we use?
- How did we analyze the data?